Pontiac Aztek car 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Workshop Service Repair Manual These are the same manuals used by mechanics around
Pontiac is less formal and more square-looking (some would say downright unattractive) version of the Buick Rendezvous SUV remains unchanged for 2005. A 185-hp, 3.4-liter V-6 engine and four-speed automatic transmission include the only available powertrain.
Pontiac Aztek car 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Workshop Service Repair Manual
All-wheel drive is optional for improved traction bad weather and light off-road, and also adds standard four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes and front side airbags. Among the options are countless vehicle traction control, a back-seat DVD entertainment system, a driver’s head-up display, heated seats and a tire pressure monitor. A rally appearance option group includes a lowered front suspension, 17-inch aluminum wheels and a body-colored grille.
COVER : 2004 pontiac aztek ,2002 pontiac aztek,pontiac aztec,2005 pontiac aztek,2003 pontiac aztek
* ENGINE OVERHAUL and conversion * Brakes * SUNROOF
* Timing Belt Replacement * ERROR CODES
* WIRING DIAGRAMS * Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
* SETTING PERFORMANCE * FRONT END PROCEDURES AND
SPECIFICATIONS * SUSPENSION
* Post Information * AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE
* COMPUTER diagnostic codes
* Firing orders * DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS COVERED
* FACTORY TOPS AND Maintenance Plans
* ROUTINGS with diagrams serpentine belt * TIMING BELT
* DRIVING CONCERNS
* COMPLETE TORQUE
* U-JOINT-and CV-JOINT SERVICE PROCEDURES
* REPAIR PROCEDURES * COMPLETE WIRING DIAGRAMS
* Hundreds of Illustrations
The PDF you can see for them to enlarge
detailed parts and then print out any pages you need … without
GETTING fat on all sides.
Covers in detail years (2001-2005), about 5000 PAGES …. ALL
for easy, detailed viewing.
Works with all computers – PC & MAC